Friday, September 19, 2008

My Human Spoiled All Me Fun!


Nothing like taking a fence down and running a muck. If my human hadn't come out to see why Benny was carrying on, our adventure would of lasted longer.

Beauty and I were able to break through a fence and go exploring. Unfortunately Benny wasn't smart enough to follow us. He did how ever sound the alarm and start screaming for my human. (I intend to bite him as much as I can today!).

Lets just say my human lost it when she saw us running around. They did catch us very quickly mainly because I'm to much of a sissy to cross the creek. I hate water!

When I went out this morning I ran right to our escape root. Only to find my humans went over the fence and added extra rails and rebuilt the fence where we knocked it down. Tried pushing it for a while, and made sure that was the spot we got out a couple times. There goes all my fun.

So now I'm stuck in my paddock with nothing to do but eat...... and maybe a game of halter tag!

No comments: