Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving




Well it's Thanksgiving which means bran mash and carrots for us today! Love holidays since we always get a special mash. Christmas is my favorite though, I get candy canes!

There is this new "thing" in my barn. My human calls it a sheep/Girlie. It is so loud and follows are human everywhere. Benny and I think its a monster, Beauty doesn't though apparently she used to have a goat as a friend.  She goes out side with us and try's to climb the round bale. 

Next door to us they have put out some cows, Benny lost his mind. I didn't mind the cows but the Donkey freaked me right out. The ears on that guy are huge!!!!!!!!!! He's louder then Girlie.

My human's work decided to have its staff Halloween their pets to put on the board at work.  Benny wasn't to impressed, but me surprising I LOVED IT. However when I kept trying eat the camera I fogged up her camera, so I have steamed up pictures. hee hee.


Well must get back to my bale, can't let that sheep eat all my hay!


No comments: